The Montgomery County MD Civil War Roundtable meets monthly September through May on the second Thursday evening of each month. We’d love to have you join us for a fascinating look at American history, with noted authors, academicians, and historians.
An optional dinner is served at 7:00 PM, followed by the program presentation at 8:00 PM. Dinners are $25.00, reservations required, programs are included. Programs only are $5.00. Annual dues are requested at $35.00. Attendees may purchase lottery tickets for chances on Civil War publications.
Contact Bob Clark at 301-253-3485 or email at email@example.com. Location is the Gaithersburg MD Holiday Inn, 2 Montgomery Village Avenue. Here are our 2019-2929 programs:
Become a member of the MCCWRT! With your annual dues, you will receive:
• Nine monthly meetings with carefully selected topics and speakers
• Month newsletter (nine issues) with details of the upcoming program
• Listing of upcoming Civil War events open to the public
• Annual field trip to historic site*
• Invitations to special events*
• Annual picnic*
• A chance to share dialogue with neighbors with common Civil War interests